You have created a website or blog, but do you know whether your website appears on Google’s search engine result page? Now many tools are available in the market to check this thing, but the top of the line i.e. the best tool is Google Search Console, which was formerly known as Google Webmaster Tool. .
What is Google Webmaster Tool?
Google Webmaster Tool or Google Search Console is a free platform of Google that helps in improving your website. With the help of this tool, you help in identifying the shortcomings of your website, that is, on which position your website is ranking for which keyword in Google.
Read These –
This tool presents the overall report card of your website in front of you, with the help of which you can know how your website is performing in Google search engine. For example, from which keywords, how many people are coming to your site, how many times your site is showing in Google search engine and there are many things that you will understand by using it.
How to Add Your Website to Google Search Console?
Here are Some Important Tips That You should Follow.
- First of all, you should search Google Webmaster Tool. You use G-mail ID and your G-mail password to log in.
How to Add Property in Google Webmaster Tool?
- After this, you will have the Dashboard of Google Search Console Visible, here you can add your website with Search Console by clicking on Add a Property Button. For this, type the URL of the website you want to link with Google Webmaster and click on Add a Property Button.
- After this you have to Verify your website. You can use any method to Verify with Google Search Console. For this you can use HTML. Copy the HTML Tag.
- Now log in the Admin Panel to the website you want to associate Webmaster Tool with. After filling the user name and password of your Admin Panel, click on Log in.
- After logging in, your control panel will be open from which you have to paste in the copied code head section. For this, first click on Appearance. After clicking on Appearance, click on Editor.
- Next you have to click on the Theme Header. After clicking on the Theme Header, you have to paste in the copied Code Head section. paste the tag, you have to click on the Update Button.
- After that you have to open Google Search Console again and click on Verify Button. Clicking on this Verify Button will make your website Verify with Google Search Console.
Dashboard Of Google Webmaster Tool –
- By clicking Continue, you can see your Search Console. Now you can set Target Area, XML Site map etc. in your Search Console. For this, first click on Message. First of all we can set www or Non www version on Receive Message by Google. If you are using Secured SSL Certificate. For this, first click on Add a Site.
- To set the Preferred Version of your website, click on Set Preferred Version. After setting the Preferred Version, click on the Save button.
- After this you can use Limit to set Crawl Rate or you can select Recommended Option. But changing the Crawl Rate is not recommended. After this you can select Country. Select Country to select Target Country. Click on Country Option to select Target Country. And select your country. With the Manage Site User Option, you can manage users.
How to Submit Sitemap In Google Webmaster Tool?
- After this you have to submit the XML Site map. To submit the site map, click on the Submit Site map. First of all, XML Site Map should be created on your website. To install XML Site Map on your website, open the Control Panel of your website, then click on Plug-in and Add New to install XML Site Map Plug in your website.
- After this, search Google XML Site Map in search. Click Install New Button to install Google XML Site Map. Now you have to make it active as well. To activate, click on the Active Button.
- Now your Sitemap has been created. To check the Sitemap, click on the Site Map.XML with the name of your website. Now click on the Submit Site Map to add the XML Site Map to the website and after adding the Add Site Map, you feed the path of the XML Site Map and click on the Submit Button.
In This Article We told you about Google Webmaster Tool or Google Search Console.How to Create Account, add property, submit sitemap etc everything that you need.
Hope you Like This Article Share on Social Media and With Your Friends.
If You have any Query regarding to This Article Then do comment below.