Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 2019 –
Samsung galaxy S10 Plus is one of the Best phone that you can buy.
The reasons why Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is one of the best smartphone –
- Immersive infinity-o Display
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Best Cameras
- Fast Performance
- Superb battery Life and can Charge other Gadgets wirelesselly
- Headphone jack
Reasons why You should avoid it-
- Its Pricey
- Confusing Gesture Controls
- Punch holes in display can distract
- Rear Camera-16MP+12M+12MP
- Front Camera-10MP+8MP
- 6.4 inch Dynamic Amoled touch screen (3040 x 1440 ) pixels Resolution.
- 8GB RAM + 128 internal memory expandable to 512GB
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz + 2.3GHz + 1.9GHz Exynos 9820 octa core processor
- 4100mAH lithium-ion battery
The S10 Plus is the world’s first phone with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor built into Samsung’s new 6.4-inch Infinity-O display, and it’s also the first Galaxy S phone with five cameras, including an ultra-wide shooter on the back. The phone also shoots better-looking pictures in the dark, thanks to a Bright Night mode.
With Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 855 processor under the hood, this is the fastest Android yet.
I also like the PowerShare feature that lets you use the back of the S10 Plus to wirelessly charge other phones and gadgets.
Measuring 6.2 x 2.91 x 0.3 inches and weighing 6.17 ounces, the Galaxy S10 Plus is not a one-handed phone, at least not for me.
I had to shift the device in my hand as tried to reach the Recent Apps button on the left side with my thumb.
Need to know –
- The in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor works well provided you press and hold your finger on the screen briefly instead of a quick tap. But it can be hacked.
- The S10 Plus’ 4,100 mAh battery lasted an epic 12 hours and 35 minutes on our web surfing test, beating every major flagship phone in the last year.
- The Infinity-O display looks great, but the two punch holes for the front cameras can be distracting. You can hide them if you want.
- Wireless PowerShare lets you charge other phones using the back of the S10 Plus and Galaxy Buds.
- This is the fastest Android phone yet, thanks to the Snapdragon 855 processor.
- The new ultra-wide camera produces impressive results, but the Pixel 3 offers better image quality in low light
There’s a slightly bigger issue with the design, and that’s the curve on the display.
This is not a new problem, but because the screen is curved and it goes from edge to edge I accidentally pressed things i didn’t mean to press as I was simply holding the device.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.