Oppo Reno 10X
Oppo Reno 10x is one of the best Smartphone with 10X zoom –
The reasons why Oppo Reno 10x is one of the best smartphone –
- Super design and build quality
- Amazing display
- Super fast in-display fingerprint sensor
- Good battery backup and charging speed
- Snapdragon 855 super fast performance
- Super fast shark fin camera pop up and down
- Dual rear LED and front LED thanks to the fin pop up
- Amazing camera performance
Reasons why You should avoid it-
- The name, ’10x zoom’ is misleading since the 10x zoom is literally unreal
- No 3.5mm jack, but a Type-C headset is however provided in the box
- The price can be reduced a bit
- Rear Camera – 48MP+8MP+13MP
- Front Camera – 16MP
- 16.9 centimeters (6.65-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 387 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage Expandable up to 256GB
- Android v9 Pie based Color OS 6.0 operating system with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa core processor
- 4065mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 40 hours and standby time of 331 hours
First came the Huawei Mate X, a foldable phone that outshines the Galaxy Fold with a smarter design.
Then came the Huawei P30 Pro, with a super spectrum camera that beats the Pixel 3 in low light. And now comes the Oppo Reno, with a 10x zoom, a mechanical pop-up selfie camera and a whopping 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio.
There’s no ugly notch (cough, iPhone XS) or punchhole (Galaxy S10).
While we got a look at the outside in a recent leak, and its photo capabilities in another, this is the first time we’ve been able to see the Reno as a complete product.
from what we’ve found out so far, it’s shaping up to be one of the most compelling Android phones yet.
The cameras are where the phones diverge further. The Standard has on its back a 48-MP main sensor, plus a 5-MP depth camera.
The 10x Zoom edition gets the much-hyped 13-MP telephoto camera, plus the 48MP main sensor and an extra 8MP wide-angle sensor, which work together to create the 10x hybrid zoom the phone’s named for. The most the iPhone XS and Galaxy S10 can muster is 2x.
Need to know –
- MEMORY : 6/8GB RAM 128/256GB Internal Memory, with hybrid SIM slot expandable upto 256GB
- PROCESSOR : Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7nm) Octa-core processor (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- DISPLAY : 6.6″ AMOLED touch screen with Full HD 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Protection, 387 ppi density and 86.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- CAMERAS : REAR – 48MP, f/1.7 PDAF focus and OIS, secondary 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor, third 13MP f/3.0 telephoto periscopic sensor with Laser/PDAF focus, OIS and 2x optical zoom
- FRONT – 16MP f/2.0 wide angle
- BATTERY : 4065 mAh Li-Po Battery with 20W fast charging and VOOC charging technology
- SENSORS : In-display fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass
But overall it’s pretty clear that Oppo and other Chinese phone makers are now designing the most exciting new phones.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.