Japan’s leading camera maker Nikon launched the best DSLR camera model Nikon D850. Which brought Nikon one step ahead in the camera industry This camera is still very popular among photographers and filmmakers even after about one and a half years. The D850 Nikon has a high-resolution full-frame D-SLR camera, with 45.7 megapixels BSI C-MOS sensor used. In it you can also take great cinematic videos along with high speed photography. The Nikon D850 is considered to be one of Nikon’s fastest D-SLRs. It has many such features, which makes it quite popular.
( 1 ) 45.7 megapixel FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor – Nikon D850 uses 45.7-megapixel full-frame back-side illuminating CMOS sensor. Which is very useful in shooting high resolution shooting, flame light photography, movies, time laps etc. With the help of its EXPEED 5 image processor, you can take pictures from 7 to 9 fps.
(2) Auto Focus – The Nikon D850 has a Multi-Cam 20k auto focus system. Which Nikon uses in his flagship camera D5. It has 153 auto focus points as well as 99 cross-type auto focus points, through which the camera recognizes the subject and has a very fast and accurate focus on it. Apart from this, you get single point auto focus, dynamic area auto focus, 3D tracking, pinpoint auto focus etc. The pinpoint auto focus mode of D850 is very helpful in macro photography, in which you can also focus in the small area of the subject like eye, tree flowers, leaves etc. The auto focus of the Nikon D850 does not work much in video shooting, but if you use manual focus in the video then this will not make any difference to you.
(3) High Speed Shooting – Nikon’s D850 camera is a trusted partner for sports and action photography professionals. Due to its high-frame rate feature, you can shoot photos with a speed of 7fps, but this DSLR camera from Nikon does not stop here, if you want to do more photography at high-frame rates. In it you can shoot up to 9fps using an Optional Multi Power Battery Grip MB-D18 with the EN-EL18B battery. By this, you can easily capture high-speed subjects such as trains, bike races, sports matches etc. Movements in the camera easily.
(4) Video Features – One of Nikon D850’s great video features is its 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video use full width of full frame sensor, without any crop factor. In this you can shoot in 4K in 24p, 25p, 30p in video nikon both fx and dx format. Plus you can shoot up to 60 fps of FULL HD videos in it. The Nikon D850 also has a SLOW MO option, through which you can shoot SLO Motion videos in FULL HD up to 120 fps and give your video a different look. No LOG profile has been given to shoot the video in it, but Nickon has definitely given it a flat profile. Which gives your footage a dynamic and cinematic look to a large extent. Apart from this, you can do INCAMERA 4K video recording as well as external recording with the help of an HDMI cable.
(5) Photo – According to your expectation, the Nikon D850’s 45.7-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor will make your pictures intimate and effective. Its image quality is so great that you can even print photos in large size. Also, because of its ISO Sensitivity 64-25,600, you can do photography in low light photography as well as in bright condition. In it you can take pictures in RAW, JPEG and TIFF format.
(6) Time lapse – The Tymallapse feature of the Nikon D850 is one of its most important features. In this you can shoot 4K and 8K timelamps videos. In today’s date, Time lapse mode is very important, especially for video making and blogging.
In Nikon D850 you can shoot timelapse video in two types, the first timeless movie mode and the second interval timer mode.
(a) Time lapse Movie Mode – Inbuilt Timelapse Movie Mode is given in Nikon D850 to shoot timelaps. In which you can take timelapse videos in 4K. In this mode the camera automatically adds photos and lets you create a beautiful timelapse video. So you do not need any third-party editing software.
(7 ) Body & Controls – The Nikon D850 has been built in conjunction with a strong and durable magnesium alloy and carbon fiber materials. Nickel D850’s Rough and Tough Body makes it worthwhile to use in any situation. Its hand grip is much better than the Nikon D810 and its 3.2-inch, 2359K-DOT tilted-touch LCD screen monitor makes it more useful for video shooters. You can easily take low-angle and high-angle shots using its tilt screen.