Microsoft Surface Pro 6 –
Microsoft surface pro 6 is one of the best trending Two in one laptop because of stylish Design and ultra fast Speed.
but one thing has held it back from hanging with the best full-fledged laptops: short battery life. It’s not easy to squeeze a lot of juice out of such a thin design. Well, we have some good news.
The reasons why microsoft surface pro 6 is one of the best Laptop-
- Powerful Internal Components
- Excellent Display
- Lightweight Design
- Fast quad-core performance
- Excellent battery life
- Comfortable keyboard
- Silky-smooth pen input
Reasons Why You Should Avoid it –
- No USB-C Or ThunderBolt 3 Ports
- Increased Price
- 256GB SSD is a bit sluggish
- CPU: 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz boost)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Screen: 12.3-inch, 2,736 x 1,824 PixelSense display (Contrast ratio: 1,500:1, 100% sRGB color, 10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, microSDXC card reader (UHS-I), headphone/mic jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2 x 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy)
- Cameras: 8MP rear-facing, auto-focus camera (1080p HD); 5MP front-facing, 1080p HD camera
- Weight: 1.7 pounds (771g)
- Size: 11.5 x 7.9 x 0.33 inches (292 x 201 x 8.5mm; W x D x H)
- A best-in-class laptop. With the versatility of a studio and tablet. Now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor. 4 Cores up to 3.40 GHz.
- Windows Ink. Take notes, navigate, draw, doodle, edit and make. Discover all the ways you can be productive and get creative with a digital pen.
- All-day battery life. Up to 13.5 hours of video playback. High-resolution PixelSense Display. Rear and Front Facing Camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible, Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology. Interface(s): USB 3.0, 3.5mm audio, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, Mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect port.
Microsoft released its Surface Pro 6 device on October 16th and it is has been highly acclaimed as one of the best 2-in-1 laptop and tablet combinations available on the market. Here is a breakdown of the specifications and the pros and cons of the Surface Pro 6.If any problems regarding to your laptop motherboard or any other then try this Laptop Repairing tool.
The 12.3-inch PixelSense display on the Surface Pro 6 is one of the better ones you’ll find on a 2-in-1. This panel is not just sharp at 2736 x 1824 pixels, it’s also remarkably bright and colorful. When I watched the Aquaman trailer on the Surface Pro 6’s screen, Jason Momoa’s scaly gold superhero uniform gleamed, and the red laser beams coming from Black Manta popped off the screen.
Compared with the last Surface Pro, the Surface Pro 6 is a major leap forward in performance, thanks to its 8th-generation, quad-core Core i5-8250U processor and 8GB of RAM. (Serious power users can step that up to a Core i7 chip and 16GB of RAM.)
Having problem In motherboard problems no need to go to repairing shop try this motherboard repairing tool .Even with 28 tabs open in Chrome, the Surface Pro 6 delivered smooth performance as I wrote this review, streamed music from Spotify and watched some of my favorite parts of Black Panther on the Netflix app.
Easily the best thing about the Surface Pro 6 is its improved endurance. On the Laptop Mag Battery Test, which involves continuous web surfing at 150 nits of screen brightness, the Surface Pro 6 lasted a strong 9 hours and 20 minutes.
Surface pen –
Microsoft charges an extra $99 for the Surface Pen, but if you’re buying the Surface Pro 6 this accessory is worth the splurge.
I appreciated the smooth inking and lack of lag when drawing and sketching in the included Sketchpad and Paint 3D apps.
This time, though the device only has fewer improvements and unique features, Microsoft skips the ‘5’ entirely. In almost any other case, this would just be marketing blather, but because of Microsoft’s previous, on-the-record statements, it’s difficult to move past.
To be worthy of a number, much less skipping one in the sequence entirely, we expected some substantial improvements to the design – an even sharper screen, perhaps; hardwired connections that are up-to-date and not proprietary, maybe; probably even a drastic pricing move that includes every essential accessory in the box would have sufficed.
I hope You like this Article , if You have Any query regarding to this article comment below or contact us.
If you Want to Buy it then click this Button –