These are the Latest DSLR cameras for beginners and intermediate with full specifications and with all pros and cons point .
1-Nikon D7500 20.9MP DSLR Camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens, Black
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality.
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability.
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App.
- Excellent image quality
- Speedy continuous shooting
- Fast autofocus
- Responsive touch screen
- Extensive feature set
- No dual card slots
- 4K video cropped
2-Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Black
- Compact, comfortable design That’s great for travel and Special events
- Image sensor That’s 15x larger than those Used in Typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
- Works with Nikon’s snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
- 1080P full HD videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button.Bluetooth Version 4.1
- A DSLR That’s as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera
- Good image quality
- Excellent battery life
- In-camera RAW processing
- No touch capabilities
- Modest video AF performance
3-Nikon D5600 DSLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Lens Compatibility at a Glance-Autofocus is available with AF-S, AF-P, and AF-I lenses
- Nikon D5600 DSLR with 18-55mm vr lens
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- Top-notch image quality
- Responsive performance
- Very good battery life
- External microphone jack
- Easy transfer of images to mobile devices
- Solid set of features
- No 4K video
- Minimal manual control for video