iPhone XR –
iPhone XR is the Best iPhone for the money because of Best Performance , Great Picture Quality camera , Long Battery Life.
The reasons why iPhone XR is one of the best smartphone-
- Fastest processor in a phone
- Very long battery life
- Excellent camera performance
- Big, bright and colorful LCD
- Superb audio quality
- Great flagship value
Reasons Why You Should Avoid it –
- Single rear camera lacks 2x optical zoom
- Portrait mode works only with people
- Seven-layer color process. The beautiful finishes of the back glass are achieved using an advanced process that allows for deep, rich colors.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum bands. A special Apple‑designed alloy is precision‑machined to create structural bands and anodized to complement the color of the back glass.
- Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XR to charge easily and wirelessly.
- Intelligent A12 Bionic. This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine
- 12MP rear Camera, ƒ/1. 8, wide-angle lens, portrait mode with depth Control, 2X faster sensor for smart HDR across your photos, 4K video up to 60 fps
The iPhone XR‘s big, 6.1-inch screen won’t appeal to everyone, but based on my testing, I can say this is one of the best phones you can buy. However, you may want to wait to see Apple has on tap for the iPhone 11 launch in September, which should include an iPhone 11R.
If you think most iPhones look too conservative, the iPhone XR will change your mind. Apple achieved a look that’s fun yet elegant via a seven-layer color process.
As a phone snob, I can’t help but notice that the bezels are slightly thicker on the iPhone XR than on the iPhone XS, but typical users won’t care. The TrueDepth camera is up front, along with the notch, to help you log in via Face ID, as well as have fun with Animoji and Memoji and capture portrait selfies.
Need to Know –
- Weight: 194g
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3mm
- OS: iOS 12
- Screen size: 6.1-inch
- Resolution: 1792 x 828
- CPU: A12 Bionic
- Storage: 64/128/256
- Rear camera: 12MP
- Front camera: 7MP
- Colors: Blue, White, Black, Yellow, Coral, Red
- Resistance: IP67
Compared to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XR is downgraded in a number of ways to hit that lower price point.
That said, there are a number of key features that are the same: iOS 12 is the operating system that runs things, and it’s backed up by the wildly-powerful A12 Bionic chipset inside.
While the iPhone XR’s display might look like the one on the XS, make no mistake: it’s basically a larger iPhone 8 Plus with rounded corners. That means its 720p HD LCD display is a step below the Full HD screen on the iPhone 8 and a far cry from the near-2K OLED on the XS.
With fewer pixels to push, the iPhone XR is actually able to beat the iPhone XS and XS Max in one key category: battery life.
Even with a sub-3,000 mAh battery capacity, the iPhone XR is one of the longest-lasting phones at this or any price range, and it ran circles around the Pixel 3 XL and Galaxy S9.
The A12 Bionic processor in the iPhone XR is just as fast as those in the iPhone XS and XS Max, which means you’re getting a phone that beats the best Android flagships for hundreds of dollars less.
Quite frankly, anyone on the iPhone Upgrade Program should consider the XR as well. That includes people using an iPhone X. I swapped my 256GB iPhone X for a 128GB XR, and I saved $15 a month in the process, and I haven’t regretted it. So you can add higher payments to the list of things you won’t don’t miss with the iPhone XR.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.