Huawei P30 Pro –
Huawei P30 Pro is in the best Smartphone in 2019.
The reasons why Huawei P30 Pro is in the list of best smartphones –
- Stunning color options and trendy design, water-resistant
- Excellent AMOLED screen with a tiny notch
- Fast under-display fingerprint reader
- Great battery life
- Flagship-grade performance
- Class-leading daylight and low-light camera performance
- Unmatched 5x optical zoom lens
- Super fast wired and wireless charging
Reasons why You Should avoid it –
- No 3.5mm audio port, 4K at 60fps video capture
- No stereo speakers
- Selfie camera is fixed-focus
- Huawei’s NM memory cards are still far from mainstream
- Rear Camera -40MP+20MP+8MP with Autofocus
- Front Camera -32MP
- (6.47-inch) The IP68 rated water and dust resistance multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 8GB RAM+256 internal stoarage
- Android v9 + EMUI v9.1.0 operating system with 2.6GHz Cortex-A76 + 1.92GHz Cortex-A76 + 1.8GHz Cortex-A55 Kirin 980 octa core processor
- 4200mAH lithium-polymer battery
The P30 Pro builds on those successes and takes mobile photography to a new level. This is a phone that will delight you in ways you don’t expect, especially when you capture crisp zoomed-in photos you couldn’t dream of getting with any other device.
It’s capabilities in low light even outshine the Pixel 3’s at times.
Huawei is no stranger to bold colorways, having kicked off the gradient trend with the Twilight P20 Pro last year. And if you like the way that looked, you’ll love the P30 Pro’s other flavors — shimmering blue-green Aurora, calm and icy-white Breathing Crystal, or fiery Amber Sunrise. Personally, I’m partial to the latter, as it gives the device a sorely needed dash of personality.
The P30 Pro captures all the gradations of color in the Lamborghini’s matte silver paint that the Pixel 3 renders as noisy splotches.
The texture of the concrete garage floor is tangible in the shot from the Huawei flagship, the bright red of the supercar’s brake calipers bursts from the wheels’ shadows with intensity, and even the seams and little specular blips in the painted brick wall are more prominent on the P30 Pro.
Need to know –
- Design: The color changes everything
- Camera: The new camera phone to beat
- Display: Good enough
- Sound: Not quite a powerhouse
- Performance: A beat behind, but still powerful
- Battery: A new flagship champ
- Software: Here we go again
The P30 Pro offers a few styles of gesture controls to replace the standard three-button navigation system.
One is represented by a movable software button that almost acts like a joystick, though, frankly, that scheme is far too strange to get accustomed to without a lot of practice.
The other is more similar to what you get from the iPhone XS, except the Android back button is replaced by swiping in from the left or right edge of the display.
It seems great on paper, but I found that the curved sides of the P30 Pro’s screen sometimes made that action difficult to trigger — especially when I kept the phone in a case.
For more Information Click here –
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.