Huawei Matebook D
Huawei Matebook D is in the list of Best Laptops 2019, here we Review –
The reasons why Huawei Matebook D is one of the best Laptop –
- Aluminum chassis
- Very good graphics performance
- Punchy keyboard
- Long battery life
Reasons why You should avoid it-
- MacBook-look-alike design
- Display could be brighter
- Grainy webcam
- CPU: 2GHz AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile 2500U (quad-core, 4MB cache, up to 3.6GHz)
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 (8-core, 1,100MHz)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 (2,400MHz)
- Screen: 14-inch, FHD (1,920 x 1,080, IPS) glossy touchscreen
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1
- Camera: 1MP webcam
- Weight: 3.51 pounds (1.59kg)
- Size: 12.72 x 8.7 x 0.62 inches (323 x 221 x 15.8 mm; W x D x H)
The Huawei MateBook D is a budget-friendly laptop that ditches the typical Intel approach, opting instead for AMD silicon for processing (CPU) and graphics (GPU).
On paper, it looks like a legitimate laptop for a student or someone who only needs to complete basic computing tasks.
If you’re absolutely stuck on getting a Huawei laptop, you’ll need to up your budget and give the MateBook 13 or MateBook X Pro a hard look.
Also, definitely consider the state of Huawei laptops in the US in the wake of Huawei’s souring relationship with the US government.
Need to Know –
- Premium & Stylish: Metallic unibody in Mystic Silver, only 0.62-inch thin and 3.5 pounds
- Maximized productivity: Full-size chiclet backlit keyboard, largest possible clickpad for a 14-inch notebook, USB-C, USB-A, HDMI ports, and 57.4 Whr large capacity battery packed in slim body
- Fast & Powerful: Windows 10 Signature Edition comes clean with no bloatware to slow you down and powered by an AMD R5 processor
- Touch Screen: Ultra-slim bezel at only 5.2mm, 1920×1080 Full High Definition (FHD), 16:9 wide IPS LCD display
The MateBook D’s trackpad is fine for quick tasks like opening an app, but for tasks that require more precision, such as organizing folders, you’ll want a mouse.
The trackpad consistently quits tracking our fingers as we move across it. We’ve also experienced random instances when a right-click would register despite only one finger on the trackpad.
The Huawei MateBook D offers an alternative brand and approach to those,
who are growing tired of the staples that have dominated the laptop landscape for years.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.