Seo is a very important step for any blog or website. In today’s article, you will learn about off page seo.
Ranking blog posts in today’s time is not very easy. Without seo you can not rank your website in google search.
Today I will tell you how to do Off Page SEO. As important is the on page seo. Equally important is off page seo.
I will tell you why SEO is important for our website and Blogger. If you want to increase Traffic on your website or blog, then for that you will have to read this post till the end.
So Let’s Get Started
What is Off Page SEO ?
Many bloggers are making their career in the field of blogging. Therefore, it is very difficult to rank your blog or website without seo . Today’s website in Google search comes on top in the post search result of the same people who have seo their blog keeping in mind google algoritham.
If we talk about On-Page SEO, then it comes in all the ways in which we only make our content better, so that search engines like them. According to Google the most important Thing is content. If the content of your website will be good and useful for the visitor, then you can rank higher in the search engine. But there is also a thing called reputation of your website on internet.
Now if along with the content of your website, your site will be reputed on the overall internet, then Google will give you more traffic benefits. Now, in addition to optimizing the content to make your website respected , whatever methods you will adopt, it will be called Off-Page SEO techniques.
Therefore, it is important that you pay as much attention to On Page seo as much attention to Off Page SEO.
Visitors will visit your website or blog only when your post will appear on the first page in Google search. Because when any user searches for something. So he never goes to another page. Now you can think. Which website or blog is coming on another page. How will his visiter grow? This is also not necessary. That all posts of a blogger appear in the first page of Google. If you will off page seo according to Google’s algoritham. So your website will definitely come in the first page.
SEO Tips –
If your blog or website is new, first of all you submit your website or blog to all search engines like Google, bing, Yahoo.
For SEO (Search Engine Optimize) you have to use target keywords. You can search the keyword by using the keyword planner of Google adword. The keyword on which there is more search and less competition. Target that keyword.
On Page SEO Tips –
If you say On Page SEO in simple language, a professional blogger performs all the activities keeping Google algoritham in mind to rank their post. Which brought her blog to the top of the search.
- Using keywords in Title.
- By using the Keyword in the first paragraph of the post.
- Using Keyword in Permalink ( URL).
- Using the Keyword in the Image’s Alt Tag.
- Using the Keyword in H2 And H3 Heading.
- By interlinking the related article in the blog.
- Write the description of the post in at least 1000 words.
- Optimize the image before uploading. That is, the image does not exceed 100 kb.
- Increase the loading speed of the website.
- Enter related to Description Title.
So These are On Page SEO Techniques in simple language in some important points, by following which you can make your blog On Page.
How to do Off Page SEO –
If seen, all Off-Page SEO strategies somehow specialise in making backlinks. If you want to know in detail about backlinks then read My article below:
Social Media Engagement –
A major SEO technique is to extend engagement for your web site on social media. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on social media platforms. Social media presense will also help you grow your blog or website and get more and more backlinks.
Social Bookmarking Sites –
Social Bookmarking Sites are also one of the best ways to promote your blog or website. When you bookmark a page of your blog or website on a popular social bookmarking website, you also get a backlink with high traffic on that particular page.
Article Submission –
You can submit your articles to high Page Rate article submission directories. In this, you can also provide links for your websites. In this, one thing you have to take care of is that the content of your site should be unique and of high-quality. Low-quality content and content that contains keyword stuffing are rejected. Choose the proper class and provides your content a good title.
Read More –
Forum Submission –
Become part of such search forums that are related to the niche of your website or blog. Make a good connection with their community. Answer the threads and also give your suggestions to people’s questions. It will be great if you use “Do-follow” forms.
Blog Directory Submission –
Blog Directory Submissions have always been a great way to build quality backlinks. Choose a good directory and then carefully choose the effective category in it. It will take some time to get results, but the results that you will get from this method will be useful for you and your website for a long time.
Media Submissions –
You can also increase the esteem niche of your blog by sharing media related images and videos on different image sharing and video sharing sites. One advantage of this is that all the video submission sites or image submission sites have a very high PR. So directly your website will also benefit from it.
Infographic Submissions –
Apart from videos and images, infographics are a great way to present your content in a visual way. You can also share the infographics created for the related content of your blog or website on infographic sharing sites and get backlinks from those sites.
Read More –
Document Sharing –
You should produce differing kinds of documents associated with your blog or web site. These documents should have unique content and the formats of these documents should be pdf, ppt etc. You submit these documents to document sharing sites and get backlink from there.
Question and Answer Sites –
There is a very good way through which you can get high traffic to your website, by joining websites with questions and answers. You can join popular question-answer websites and answer related questions of your business. You can give a link to your website in your answers, so that you will get both backlink and traffic. Like quora, Yahoo, ehow etc.
Read More –
Why We do Off Page SEO –
- Off Page SEO Optimization is a type of doing SEO that we do something other than bring our site to search, which increases the ranking of our site and it appears at the top.
- Whatever work we do to improve our site, it is called Off Page SEO. Off Page SEO means that it is related to other blog and not to its blog, to increase the traffic of the blog and get the keywords ranked. Off Page SEO is very helpful.
- After the work of On Page SEO is completed, the next task is to do Off Page SEO, it is the work of Link Building. By Off Page SEO, it means that you would do something else to increase the ranking of your site. So that the ranking of your site increases.
Now we have known about How to do Off Page SEO in a detailed way, now we can increase Google Ranking by following Off Page SEO Techniques, so let’s know.
Off Page SEO Techniques –
Now we are going to tell you that through which Techniques you can make your Blogs more Impresive and Benificial so that more and more users visit your Blogs, you have to follow some steps.
- The use of Social Newtworking Site in Off Page SEO is increasing daily.
- You can also increase traffic by using Search Engine Submission to make your blog popular.
- You can increase Ranking by using Forum Posting.
- Whenever you post a new article on a blog, then you must publish that article on Famous Article.
- You can also increase Traffice on your site by making a Blog Comment.
- A good way to increase traffic on the site is that you can increase traffic by adding a link under the description of a video on YouTube channel.
- To write a post for a blog and to publish it means to do a guest post but remember that its rank is good.
- You can also increase traffic by adding images of your website or blog to Photo Sharing website.
So This is How You can Do Off Page SEO, But you Will keep In your Mind That To do on Page SEO and Off Page SEO Both are Essential To Rank On First Page.
Hope You Like This Article If It Help You Then Do Comment Below And Share With Your Friends & Social Media.