Keyword Research is the most vital part of SEO. This helps to increase traffic to your website. Especially When your blog is brand new.
Every blogger wants to increase organic traffic (search engine traffic) on his blog, but most of them do not know how? If Someone is a new blogger.
When I started my blog too, I did not know about Keyword research and I used to write blog posts without doing keyword research. As a result, my blog did not receive much traffic.
Today in this article, I will tell you how Keyword research is done so that your blog can rank well in SERPs.
What is Keyword Research –
This is a process in which we have to find out which keywords are people searching more? What is the search volume for that keyword? How much is the competition on that keyword?
Keyword research increases your chances of ranking on that keyword. If you do Keyword research before writing a post, then you can get good position in Google search result and your blog will easily get a lot of traffic from search engine.
How to find keywords for your website –
Before generating keyword ideas, understand this
Your keywords idea depends on your niche and your goals that you want to achieve.
Niche has to take care while generating keyword ideas.
The topics related to our business, service or product in which your targeted customer is interested.
Every website or blog has to identify its niche (website related words).
First Identify your website’s Niche Then Find Keywords.
Read More –
Types Of Keyword –
Head keywords –
These are single words like WordPress, SEO etc. These types of keywords are highly searched. Competition is also very high on these and they do not give even better results.
Body Keywords –
These are made up of two words like wordpress guide, SEO tutorials etc. Their monthly searches are also high and competition is medium.
Long Tail keywords –
Such keywords include more than 2 or 3 words like Complete WordPress guide etc. They are highly targeted and help in getting targeted traffic to your site. Their search volume is very low and there is not much competition on them.
If your blog is new, I would recommend you to use Long Tail keywords. These keywords help your blog to grow quickly and rank better in SERPs.
If you use short tail keywords for your blog or website you will not get better result. Such keywords are not targeted and also do not give better search results.
Even when you are doing some search in the search engine, then you must search by writing a complete question. Because you get accurate results.
Is Keyword Research Important –
The answer would be yes. If you want to bring more traffic to your blog and you want to achieve quick success in Blogging, then Keyword Research is your first step.
This is more important because there is a lot of competition on keywords in almost every online business. You Need To Know about The Competition On That Particular Keyword For Which You Are Writing a Post.
Therefore, if you do not do Keyword Research before writing your content, Google will not rank your content and your content will not be visible on the first page of Google. No matter how much good content you write.
Read This –
How to do Keyword Research –
Here I am going to tell you step-by-step guide how to do Keyword research for SEO.
When you have a lot of keywords, then you now need to choose the best keyword for your content. But how to know which keywords will perform better for your content.
so, there is no tool in the market that will tell you – this is the best Keyword among your keywords. At the time of choosing Keyword, you have to take care of many things which I am going to tell you here.
- Search Volume – This is must. The more people search for a keyword, the more traffic you get.
- Long Tail Keywords – If your site is brand new. Or you want to target keywords on which competition is very low, then Long Tail Keywords can be very beneficial for you.
- Competition – Always Choose low competition keywords for your content. This increases the Chances of your content appearing on the first page of Google.
- Related Keywords – Use Related Keywords to optimally optimize your content. This helps Google better understand what your content is about.
Best Keyword Research Tools –
There are many Keyword Research tools available in the market that can help you find good keywords. Here is their list below,
- Answer the Public – It suggests keyword research provided by Google and Bing and also provides a unique proposition. Using this tool, you can easily find Best long tail keywords. It also shows related keywords for the keywords you search for.
- Google AutoComplete Tool – This allows you to find long-tail keywords for any niche. Here, you have to type your main keyword. This will show you a list of long-tail keywords. You just have to choose the best long-tail keywords from it.
- Google Auto-Suggest – Enter your main keyword in Google search, it will start showing you search keyword related to keyword. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google keyword planner is the best and free keyword research tool developed by Google. With the help of this, you can easily find any type of keyword whether it is long tail keyword or whatever. Using this Google keyword planner tool, you can find out keyword competition, monthly searches, CPC and many more.
- Soovle – This is also a very popular tool that helps in finding long tail keywords.
- Google related keywords search – If you are looking for a free long tail keyword tool, this trick can also be helpful for you. When you search for anything in Google, after the search results, you see some keywords below which are long tail keywords. You can use these as long tail keywords in your article.
- Ubersuggest – Developed by Neilpatel, it is a very good and popular keyword suggestion tool. With the help of this tool you can easily get good long tail keywords for your blog posts and it is also easy to use.
- SEMrush – This is one of my favorite tools which helps you to do keyword research as well as keep an eye on your competitor. However its free version comes with very limited. Its premium version starts at $ 99 per month.
- Ahrefs – Ahrefs is a premium Keyword research tool that helps in finding good keywords for your website and keeps an eye on the competitor.
- Keyword Everywhere – It is a best Tool When you search for any Thing In search Engine, it shows Automatically Search Volume, CPC and Difficulty level.
- Search For Keyword Everywhere Chrome Extension And Download it.
Benefits of Keyword research –
Keyword research has many benefits. This is very important to increase blog traffic and get good rank in search engine.
- Keyword research helps your blog to gain popularity quickly.
- If you write your article by doing keyword research, then you can connect target visitors to your site.
- Helps to increase your website ranking and traffic.
- Keyword research gives you the idea to write content for your blog.
- Keyword research shows you the competition, CPC and search volume on keywords.
- By doing keyword research, you can rank the important keywords of your blog.
- The more your posts are ranked in the search engine, your domain authority will increase. Also, the number of backlinks on your site will also increase.
Pro Tips on Keyword Research –
- Use the long tail keyword for your content.
- Always select keywords with high search volume.
- Also keep in mind CPC at the time of keyword research.
- You can use Google Keyword Planner, Google Auto Complete, Google Search Related, SEMrush to search your keywords.
I want to tell you again if your blog or website is brand new, instead of using short tail keywords, use long tail keywords. These will help your blog to grow quickly Because The Competition on Short Keywords Will High so It is Difficult to rank on First page.
Also, you have to pay attention to CPC (cost-per-click) at the time of Keyword research. If you use keywords with very low CPC, then earning by your Adsense will not be good. So keep in mind CPC while doing keyword research. Always select keywords with high searches and good CPC for your content.
Hope You Like This Article If It Help You Then Do Comment Below And Share With Your Friends & Social Media.