Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 3 XL is in the list of Latest best Smartphones in 2019.
The Reasons why Google Pixel 3 XL is one of the Best Smartphone –
- Quality OLED display
- Excellent Performance
- Top – tier Cameras
- Call Screen is godsend
- Beautiful Design
Reasons Why You Should Avoid It –
- Bezels Could be Slimmer
- its Pricey
- Single SIM
- Rear Camera – 12.2MP
- Front Camera – 8MP+8MP Dual camera
- 16.0 centimeters (6.3 inch) QHD+ display capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Internal memory expandable up to 64GB
- Android v9 Pie operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 64-bit octa core processor
- 3430mAH lithium-ion battery
Google has built a device that bends to you, not one that forces you to bend. And that makes the Pixel 3 one of the best smartphones available.
It’s delightfully intuitive and easy to live with, yet infinitely capable. In other words, it’s the smartphone that will remind you of the very first time you used a smartphone and all the fascination and promise that came with it.
When the Pixel originally came out in the fall of 2018, you had limited options for where you could grab a Pixel 3.
As with past Pixels, Verizon sold the phone as did Google’s own Project Fi wireless service, which combines coverage from T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular and follows a pay-what-you-use approach. You could buy the phone unlocked from Google as well.
Need to Know –
- OS – Android
- RAM – 4 GB
- Item Weight – 186 g
- Product Dimensions – 15.8 x 0.8 x 7.6 cm
- Batteries – 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item model number – Pixel3_XL_64
- Wireless communication technologies – Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
- Connectivity technologies – 4G, LTE, (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz)
- Special features – Single SIM, Music Player, Video Player
- Other camera features – 8MP (Front camera)
- Form factor – Touchscreen Phone
- Weight – 186 Grams
- Colour – Black
- Whats in the box – Handset, USB Type-C 18W Adaptor with USB-PD, C-C Cable (USB 2.0), SIM Tool, Quick Switch Adapter, 3.5mm to USB-C Headphone Adapter (aka Headphone Adapter) and USB Type-C Earbuds
Theoretically, the Pixel 3 will only last longer with age, too — well, at least until the battery degrades.
This is thanks to yet another one of Android Pie’s AI features, dubbed Adaptive Charging. After a certain length of time, Adaptive Charging notices your behaviors and intelligently prioritizes certain processes and shuts down others to preserve battery life.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.