Samsung Galaxy Note 9 –
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the best Latest Smartphone in 2019, because of its Royal Look and Other Specifications.
The reasons why Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the best smartphone-
- Gorgeous 6.4-inch display
- S Pen gets new powers via Bluetooth
- AI camera improves photos
- Lots of onboard storage
- Great performer
- DeX mode works without dock
Reasons why You should avoid it-
- Bixby still needs work
- Water cooling doesn’t impress
- Selfie Camera could be better
- Rear camera – Dual Rear Camera 12MP+12MP
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Display – 16.2 centimeters (6.4-inch) QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity capacitive touchscreen display with 2960×1440 pixels and 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal Memory Expandable up to 512GB
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with Exynos Octa core processor
- 4000 mAH lithium ion battery
The boldest thing about the Note 9’s design is that it now comes in more vibrant hues.
The deeper Lavender Purple model pops more than the Ocean Blue version. However, the Ocean Blue comes with a yellow S Pen, which writes in yellow on the display in Screen-Off memo mode, a nice, subtle touch.
The Samsung galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 have identical bodies — both are 6.4 inches long and 0.34 inches deep.
The Note 9’s display is a smidge larger at 6.4 inches to the Note 8’s 6.3-inch panel, which makes it the largest screen Samsung’s ever put in a Note device, but you’d be forgiven for not noticing.
The biggest change is the fingerprint sensor, which Samsung wisely moved from beside the dual-lens camera to beneath it.
This makes it easier for those of us with small hands to easily unlock the phone without straining our stubby fingers. Just be aware that the back of the new phone smudges easily.
Need To Know –
- Operating System – Android v8.1 (Oreo) Upgradable to v9.0 (Pie)
- Display – 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) bezel-less display , Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Design – Waterproof, IP68
- Performance – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810 Octa core Processor
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage, expandable upto 512 GB
- Camera – 12 + 12 MP Dual Rear Cameras , 8 MP Front Camera
- Battery – 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charging v2.0
- Connectivity – Dual SIM: Nano + Nano (Hybrid) with VoLTE support
SIM1: Supports 4G, 3G
SIM2: Supports 4G, 3G
- Special Features – Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- With 3.5 mm headphone jack present
The Note’s S Pen seems to get better with every new version of the Note, and the Note 9’s iteration is the best yet.
Samsung added Bluetooth connectivity so the new S Pen can be used as a remote control for your phone instead of just a simple stylus.
I found myself using the S Pen primarily as a camera remote, because pressing the shutter when taking a selfie is a constant struggle for me, especially on a phone as big as the Note 9.
With the S Pen in hand, I could hold the Note at any angle and and capture a great photo without dropping the phone just by pressing the remote button.
The Samsung galaxy Note 9 is an excellent phone, to be sure, but it’s not breaking any molds. The battery life is good, but not industry-leading. The camera is good, but Google’s 10-month-old Pixel 2 XL is still better, and phones released after the Note 9 came out have raised the bar even higher.
Bixby still needs serious work, though no one is buying a Samsung device for its assistant. For most people, Samsung’s Galaxy S9+ or Google’s Pixel 2 XL deliver most of the features of the Note 9 for a lower price, even with the discounts currently available for the Note 9.
For more Information click this button-
Hope you like this Article If you have any query Regarding to This Article Leave your comments or Contact me.
if This Article helps you then Share It on Social media.