Sony 43 Inch LED Ultra HD (4K) TV (KD-43X7500F)
There has been a lot of change in the last three decades after the birth of television and the Internet. The video quality of the video or still image that appeared on TV, computers, tablets, laptops or mobile screens has become the key demand for picture quality and their size users.
Now the manufacturers of Display Devices adopt the technology of the future and challenge the challenge of reaching the display unit showing the most clear picture to the customers. Even though most of the houses in India still have normal CRT TVs.
After this comes the name of LCD, then Plasma, then LED, then Smart and then Full HD and then 3D LED . There are very few viewers who still see full HD and 3D in the country.
In the changing world of technology, Ultra HD has become a compulsion for companies to launch. In the past, leading TV-making companies launched TVs, which are common or even the richest of the wealthy. But in the Indian market, HD TV has now made its reach.
It starts with 4K (four K or four thousand) pixels. Vertical pixels (vertical) are measured to measure the resolution in the normal TV. As a example, 1080p Vertical figures in the 1920×1080 resolution TV show.
Whereas horizontal measurement is done instead of the vertical of pixels for resolution in ultra HD TVs. Meaning such a display screen, with 3840×2160 (about 1920 x1080 doubles) pixels. This is called Four K (4K). Its full name is Quad Full HD or QFHD.
comes up to 8K resolution. There are 7680×4320 pixels in it. In this quality picture you will see such a small detail, which you will not normally have thought. Like the eyes of a red ant or the moving wings of the mosquito, you also see clearly.
- Why is Ultra Special
- Better properties of 3D and smart TVs
- Improved ability of picture quality
- Dual Visibility to play two people without a split screen at one time for gaming.
- Movie or video viewing feature of every format
- Widey means i.e. wireless display i.e. uninterrupted video view.
- The best sound quality feature in any TV.
Over time, the format of television has also changed. First of all there have been many forms of television including general CRT (cathode ray tube) TVs, then LCD (liquid crystal display), plasma, LED (light emitting diode), three-dimensional LED and three smart TVs.
(High Definition) came in the form of Ready TV. In which the option to watch video was seen in front of customers in normal plasma, LCD TVs. After this, full HD is the same LCD or LED TV, in which full high definition video-still image can be seen, launched.
- Brand – Sony
- Model – 43 Inch LED Ultra HD (4K) TV (KD-43X7500F)
- Model Name – KD-43X7500F
- Display Size – 43 inch
- Screen Type – LED
- Color – Black
- Connectivity features
- No of HDMI Port – 4
- No of USB Port – 3
- Built In Wi-Fi – Yes
- 3G Dongle Plug and Play – No
- Mobile High-Definition Link – Yes
- Ethernet (RJ45) – 1
- Analog Audio Input- Yes
- Audio features
- Number of Speakers – 2
- Speaker Output RMS – 20 W
- Power features
- Power Requirement – AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, DC 19.5 V
- Power Consumption – 96 W, 0.5 W (Standby)
- Remote control features
- Touch Remote – No
- Smart tv features
- Supported App – Youtube Yes
- Supported App – Netflix Yes
- Supported App – Other Amazon Prime Video
- Operating System Present – Yes
- Operating System – Android
- Screen Mirroring – Yes
- Content Providers -Netflix, TV Camera, Amazon Video, Google Play Movie and TV, YouTube, Google Play Music, Google Play Games, Program Guide, Video, Music, Album, Internet Browser, Asphalt Nitro
- Video features