If You are a Professional blogger or if you started a new blog then you know about google adsense and affiliate marketing both. But Here is most asked Question – Adsense vs Affiliate, which is best source for earning.
So in This article we will tell you about the differences between Google Adsense and Affilate Marketing. and we will tell you about Adsense Vs Affiliate which one is best for more earning.
There are so many reasons to have questions like this.
- Which is the best between Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing?
- Pros & Cons of Using Google Adsense
- Pros & Cons of Affiliate Marketing
- What are the differences between Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing?
- From Which You can earn most adsense or Affiliate Marketing.
You have questions like this then don’t worry we will answer all the questions and resolve your issue, so Read this article till the end.
Many Bloggers using Adsense and Many are Using Affiliate Marketing. and Many of them using both plateforms to earn money from blogging.
If you want to Earn 1000$ per month read this article –
Adsense Vs Affiliate Marketing
These Both used to earn money from your blog.If you are a professional blogger it means a lot to know which One is better for more earning.
It’s a big Myth That Google Adsense is against Affiliate Marketing.this is not true. Google allows affiliate links in your blog post.But If you write low quality, low words Content and using too many affiliate links, No Search engine Bots will allow this.
In This Article I will give you all the Information regarding this. At last You will be able to choose which one is better for you.
Google Adsense is a Popular Ad Network program. Youtubes and bloggers use this ad service.The work of google adsense is to show ads on your website Like Banner Ads, Text Ads, Video Ads Etc.you get paid for every ad click.the earning of google adsense depend on from which country you get ad clicks. Countries like US, UK, Netherland etc If you get ad clicks from these countries you get high CPC, It will help you to earn more.
For Earning online Google Adsense is most used and Popular plateform.You can generate a passive income using adsense on your blog. For this you have to apply for the adsense account and this time it is not that easy to get approval from Google Adsense.
After getting approval you can use auto ads to put ads on your website automatically. you can also put individually.I suggest you to use this if you start a new blog. If you get good traffic on your website you can earn a passive amount.you just have to publish your articles that’s it.
- You get paid for every ad click on using google adsense ads on your website.
- you can use adsense ads on your website with less effort.
- ads will show according to your blog niche or your articles.
- you don’t need to sell anything to earn money from adsense.
- you can earn just by writing articles on your website.
- don’t need to setup ads everytime on your new posts it will automatically done by auto ads.
- you can earn as more as you can just drive traffic to your website that’s it. so work on your website and get good amount of traffic.
- While Using adsense ads, your website’s speed will be Affected.
- You can’t optimize adsense ads.
- When you don’t follow adsense terms and conditions your account will be banned.
- Difficult to get approval for your website.
- you don’t get high CPC in most of the countries which makes your earning too slow.
If you get Good amount of traffic on your website you can earn here more than adsense. in Affiliate Marketing you need to join Affiliate programs like-
- Amazon Associates
- Click Bank
- Hosting Affiliate
- WordPress Theme Affiliate
you have to promote their products on your website. when anyone purchase that product or service you get good commision for that.Using Click bank and hosting affiliate you can get good commision. LIke If you Join Bluehost affiliate you get 65$ per sale.you can earn a lot of money from affiliate marketing. All of the bloggers are using Affiliate Marketing to generate passive income.
You can write artilcles on their products and services to sell.You can also put Banner on your website to make sales without writing articles.
You just have to do that is to create an account on the affiliate websites.Choose products according to your blog niche and promote it using your website. If you get good amount of traffic on your website you can easily make sells.
Now Talk about Pros and cons of using Affiliate Marketing.
- It’s depend on you How many sells you make, the more money you earn.
- You can earn here longtime just promote their products.it’s a long time money making source.
- You can get good commision affiliate products its worth 5 to 100$ or more than that.
- With in Less time you can earn passive amount of income.
- There are less terms and conditions in some affiliate programs so it’s depend on you that how much you can promote their products.
- You can select banners size according to your choice.
- The sells you get on your website is depend on how popular your website is.
- You have need Targated and Trusted Traffic to make sells.
- Here You need the experience and marketing knowledge to promote the affiliate products or services.
- You earn here when making sales, if someone clicks that link or banner you get nothing.
- Using Affiliate marketing in new blog,it’s hard to make any single sell.
- You have to promote product that is actually good to make trust to your visitors.
It is true that you can earn thousand of dollars in a single day. May be you didn’t earn 1$ in a day. it’s totally depend on how popular your website is and the traffic that you get on your website.
Now Talk about Differences between Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing.
Adsense Vs Affiliate Marketing
- You have to apply for Google Adsense, It takes time to get approval but in Affilate Marketing with in few minutes you can start.
- From Affiliate Marketing you can earn more than Adsense.
- You can earn from Affiliate Marketing if your website has low traffic. But you can’t earn from Adsense if the traffic is low.
- You can select Affiliate Products related to your Blog Niche but in Adsense you can’t Choose ads according to your blog niche.
- You need organic traffic to your website to earn from Adsense But You need targeted traffic to earn from Affiliate Marketing.
- Adsense is managed by Google but There are many Affiliate Companies in every field.
- Organic Traffic is important for Adsense but For Affiliate Marketing User Trust is important.
- You can optimize Affiliate Banners but you cant optimize Adsense ads.
- Affiliate Ads are more Attractive in comparision of Adsense ads.
- You can get auto income from Adsense But in Affiliate Marketing You need to promote Products or services.
- From Adsense you earn from Ad per click but from Affiliate Marketing you need to sell their products or services.
I suggest you to use both plateforms Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. i know it is not that easy to get approval from Adsense but If you follow terms and conditions you can get approval for your website.
So from using both plateforms you can make passive income you just need to put auto ads once that’s it. From Affiliate Marketing you can earn more money.
In This Article Adsense Vs Affiliate Maketing We told you which one is best for earning. Both plateforms are best to earn money online from your blog. From Adsense you just have to take approval.in Affiliate Marketing you have to promote through artilces and putting banner on your website.
But If we talk about earning figures then Affiliate Marketing is best to earn passive income.
But my suggestion is to use both plateforms. If you are not getting approval from adsense then earn from Affiliate Marketing. you can also use Adsense Alternatives to earn more money like Adsense. There are many Adsense alternatives. you can easily get approval for your website.
If You Have Any Query Regarding To This Article Do Comment Below.
Do let me know what you prefer. Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing and Both.